Monday, January 2, 2017

My trip to Paris

I spent my Christmas holidays in Paris with my family.
During my trip to Paris, I saw a lot of monuments and museums.Our day always started by having a breakfast in the delicious restaurant ''PAUL'' at the "Champs Elysees", and then we visited some of the most popular places in the city. The first and the most popular building that I visited is "The Eiffel Tower"I went to the top of the tower and I saw the whole city of Paris. 
I also went to visit the major cathedrals of Paris; the ''Sacre-coeur'' from where you can see all the city and the famous ''Notre-dame de Paris''. I also visited "Le Louvre" which is a very big museum where I had the chance to see "La Joconde" because there was a lot of people who wanted to see it. I passed by the expositions of ancient Egypt, Greek and Roman ruins.I did not have the chance to go inside other touristic places like "Le Grand Palais","Le Petit Palais" and "Les Invalides" but I saw them from outside.We also got on a "Bateau Mouches"which sailed on the river of "La Seine".There was a lot of bridges to cross this river, the most beautiful is the bridge of "Les Invalides".
I spent the last day of my trip in "DISNEYLAND" where you can see the Disney's Studios and the Disney Park where each attraction spot is related to one of their movies.

I also drove the RedBull Off-Road amazing vehicle; check the video on this link :)

I loved Paris and I hope that I will visit this fabulous city again.

No comments:

Post a Comment