Sunday, September 18, 2016

Ghost in my house by Imad Eido

   Ghosts in my house

My name is Imad, and I love horror movies. Some people think I'm crazy because I watch scary movies every day. It has become my obsession. I love scaring myself like I did when I was 9 years old when I watched my first horror movie "the Conjuring" it wasn't really scary until I saw the jump-scares. 

Growing up watching horror movies was pretty cool, I understood everything about ghosts and human possession by evil spirits. I even think that there's a ghost in my house :( I saw IT.
It was 3:30 (the witching hour) when I woke up by a strange sound. I couldn't move because I have sleeping paralyze (sleeping disorder where I couldn't move and talk, my body is half asleep and half awake, and I could ONLY move my eyes) I saw a strange dark figure with red eyes moving across my room. I researched it on the internet and they said that it's an evil spirit. Since then, I experienced bad things and bad luck at school. One time , I was home alone and I heard footsteps and banging on the door, and lights were on then off. It was really scary but that thing doesn't stop me from watching horror movies.

My obsession will continue until I die. I hope I can experience more of those strange times that happened to me. Some people think I'm crazy but I simply ignore them, others think that it's true. 

Thank you for reading my blog :

No comments:

Post a Comment