Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My summer vacation

Last summer, I went to Turkey with my family and our friends for fun and vacation. We were in Antalya for one week and we stayed at KREMLIN PALACE HOTEL which is a very big resort. In it, there is an open bar, big water slides, a theater, two pools and a beautiful seashore; there is also a basketball and a football court.
Our day started by taking breakfast together, then we got down to the pool. At noon, we go for lunch and then we hit the basketball or football yard.
We also made extra activities like made rafting, safari and city tour. We visited the old city where we had one of the delicious turkish shawarma, We saw beautiful waterfall and at the end we visited the biggest tunnel aquarium.
It was a very nice trip and I liked it very much; my favorite moment and activity were the rafting and the city tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment